How to Shop
1. Add items to your cart
Click Add to Cart to put the things you'd like to buy in your cart.
2. Check out
Once you've added everything you want to your cart, click the View Cart button. On this page, confirm the contents of your cart, and then click Check Out.
You will be prompted to log in or create an account, or check out as a guest. Choose the option you desire and follow the steps that appear.
4. Confirm order details
You will receive an order confirmation email after completing the check out process. Please ensure all details are correct and contact us if there are any problems or questions.
5. Receive the items you ordered
- After you place your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail to let you know that your order was received. You will be notified about the details relating to the item(s) you ordered after YAQMO receives confirmation that payment through PayPal has been completed.
- Depending on the item(s) you order and the country or region in which you or the recipient live, local taxes may be imposed on your order. For tax-related inquiries, you are requested to contact the tax office in your country or in the country of your intended recipient before placing your order.
Hand-made & Crafted-on-Demand Products
- Because each item offered on this website is individually hand-made by the artisan, the item you receive may differ slightly in color, pattern, shape, etc. from the picture(s) shown. The exact size and weight also vary slightly from piece to piece. These features are what make every YAQMO item unique, and no returns or exchanges will be honored for reasons such as these.
- Orders for crafted-on-demand items are submitted to the artisan as soon as YAQMO confirms that your payment through PayPal has been completed. Ordered items are produced by the artisan in the order in which the orders come in. The amount of time necessary to produce an ordered item will thus vary depending on the artisan’s backlog and other factors. As soon as the estimated delivery date is known, you will be notified. We guarantee that everything you order through our website is always worth the wait!
Shipping Methods and Costs
Express Mail Service (EMS）
|• An insurance fee is included in the delivery charge.
• Items are insurable only up to a maximum value of JPY 2,000,000.
• All items are packed with extreme care and uses reinforced packaging materials to prevent damages in transportations.
• The delivery charge is calculated automatically depending on the country or region where you live and the weight of the package. The delivery charge is added to the price of the item(s) at Shopping Cart Step 4: Confirmation.
• Delivery charges and insurance fees are subject to fluctuations in line with exchange rates.
• EMS is the international postal system of Japan Post. For full details, please consult the EMS website.
To customers wishing to purchase in excess of JPY 250,000:
Customers wishing to purchase items totaling more than JPY 250,000 and retailers, wholesalers, etc. interested in buying in bulk are invited to inquire to YAQMO. Every effort will be made to meet your needs.
Select from the following options.
Presently, YAQMO accepts payment only through the PayPal system.
|You will be awarded 1 point for every JPY 2,000 you spend on this website. Every point is calculated as JPY 100, and you can begin using your points once you have accumulated 5 or more. Points are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of your last purchase; but if you make a new purchase within a year of your last purchase, your accumulated points will be automatically renewed and added together with your new points.
• During Shopping Cart Step 4: Confirmation, you will be given the opportunity to indicate whether or not you want to use your accumulated points.
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Google Chrome
Mac OSX 10.9 or higher: Safari, Firefox
Internet browser must be set to accept cookies from ocnk.com.
This website uses SSL to send and receive data safely over the internet.
SSL is a data encryption system used to protect your privacy.